TV SERIES TO WATCH THIS FALL



Hello everyone, welcome to another month. This year is actually running really fast. My weekend was a very busy one so I didn't have time to write anything. If you've noticed, at the beginning of every month, I give a list of TV series coming out.
This month, I have only got a few.


1. Shameless

I have a list of movies to see and this movie is on the list. Since I was a little late with posting this, the first episode of Shameless came out on Sunday. For the Shameless fans, enjoy!


Season number: 07
Date of Release October2



2. The Flash

I have not really been a fan of this series but if you have a younger brother who talks about it every time, you will see it.


Season number: 03
Date of Release: October 4


3. Arrow

I love this series maybe its because of the action but its really good. Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen) is hot!!!!.. Anyways for the Arrow fans like myself another season is coming out tomorrow.



Season number: 05
Date of Release: October 5 


4. Supergirl



I haven't seen this series yet but when I heard Tyler Hoechlin (Derek in Teen Wolf  for those of us who see it) is coming as superman in this new season, I will definitely see it.




Season number: 02
Date of Release: October 10




5. Supernatural

I am a huge fan of supernatural movies from Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, True Blood, Lost Girl, Hannibal, Witches of East End etc to mention a few. I haven't seen this series yet probably because its too long but for the Supernatural fans, another season is coming up this month.



Season Number: 012
Date of Release: October 13



6. Vampire Diaries

I started this series in SSS3 during WAEC (can you imagine? When I was supposed to be reading). Anyways, after secondary school I stopped following it and got sad when I heard Nina Dobrev (Elena) died. As at last month, I heard that Nina Dobrev is coming back in the next season of Vampire Diaries and Ian Somerhalder (Damon) is not happy about it.
Can't wait to see what Vampire Diaries have us to see.


Season number: 08
Date of Release: October 21 



7. The Walking Dead

Personally I prefer to watch movies with supernatural creatures like banshees, werewolves, shape shifters, vampires etc; but zombies!!!! I find them very disgusting. I have no idea why. Although I started to see The Walking Dead, I stopped because I was getting really irritated. Another season is coming up this month.


Season number: 07
Date of Release: October 23 


If you have any series in mind coming out this fall that wasn't included, feel free to drop your comments.


Cheers
Debbrah_

Comments

Popular Posts